what's tyme now ??


Get your own Digital Clock

About Me

My photo
ayn fer short or MRS.FAHMY ♥ 27apr2011 i'm 6teen ♥ nothing special bout me ♥ but attention please ! i want to tell everyone dat someone has taken my heart ♥ dat is ʋиɢκʋ αнмα∂ ʓʋℓғαнмι .. ♥ emuahhx ! love you soo much sayangg ♥ plishh ! dun ever-2 dare ngorat dye okayy !

i only love you sayangg ..

♥˙˙puǝ ɹǝʌǝu ןןıʍ ʇı ˙˙˙ןnɟıʇnǝq os ǝʌoן ɐ ɹoɟ ˙suoıʇıqıɥuı ʇnoɥʇıʍ ǝɯ ǝɹısǝp ˙ǝƃuɐɥɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ ǝɯ ʇdǝɔɔɐ ˙ƃuıpuɐɯǝp ʇnoɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝǝu ˙ƃuıuoıʇsǝnb ʇnoɥʇıʍ ǝɯ ʇsnɹʇ ˙ɹɐǝɟ ʇnoɥʇıʍ ǝɯ ǝʌoן 'ʇɹɐǝɥʇǝǝʍs ʎɯ zzןd ˙ƃuıɥʇ ןnɟɹǝpuoʍ ɐ sı ǝʌoן ♥
hyee peeps ! name saye aynabyla . harap korng suke la yee menjengah ke belogg saye yg ta sbrape neyhh . hee masehh ! iumm ikit , muah-2 !hee~

my annyversaryy ♥
[humm ta sempat na amik gmbar gn dye td]


annyvesary : a tyme to clebrate a beauty , gift and de blessing in our LOVE .

i have waiting diz for a long tyme .. andd our relationship is already 1years at 10.10.2011..
On diz our annyvesary, i dont want material things or wealth, but we do hve each other and dat is worth more than anythng in the world dat i want.. i do love you till my last breath sayangg ..
Biee,
Knowing you will be with me in all my tomorrows, andd makes my today so wonderful.
Our annyvesary is a tyme to look back at the good tymes and a tyme to look ahead to live our dreams together.
Thanks soo much bcause make me soo happy todayy ..
we spent a lot of tyme together todayy ..

 love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, andd still smile at you even he have soo many problems.